Join Phil Dawson in Minnesota's Lake of the Woods for a walleye fishing trip Sunday, July 14th-Thursday, July 18th!
The per-person package is only $800 and includes:
- round-trip coach transportation
- four nights lodging
- three days of guided walleye fishing
- twelve meals
- angling equipment
- sales and lodging tax
NOTE: you must register by April 30th to receive this special rate
For details and reservations, call Ballard's Resort at 1 (800) 776-2675 or visit http://www.ballardsresort.com/walleye-connection
Advance deposit of $200 per person required. Balance due on arrival
- Sunday, July 14th: depart from Madison at 6:30 a.m., arrive at Ballard’s 4:00 p.m., check-in, receive your lodging assignment, brief orientation, complimentary welcome reception, evening dinner, lodging first night.
- Monday, July 15th: 7:00 a.m. breakfast, guided walleye fishing (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), lunch on the lake, evening dinner, lodging second night.
- Tuesday, July 16th: 7:00 a.m. breakfast, guided walleye fishing (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), lunch on the lake, evening dinner, lodging third night.
- Wednesday, July 17th: 7:00 a.m. breakfast, guided walleye fishing (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), lunch on the lake, evening dinner, lodging fourth night.
- Thursday, July 18th: 6:00 a.m. breakfast, depart lodge at 7:00 a.m., lunch served on the return coach, arrive to Madison at 4:30 p.m.
- Lodging in cabins Each unit is complete with living room, two single beds per bedroom, bathroom, TV, towels, bedding, & daily maid service. Based on availability, there are one, two, and three bedroom cabins at hand for reservations.
- Guided walleye fishing Our 27 ft. Sportcrafts, (guide boats), include angling equipment, bait, tackle, on-board restroom facilities, & fish processing. The boats accommodate up to six anglers, plus Coast Guard licensed guide, & operate for a nine hour day.
- American Plan meals Featuring homestyle evening dinners, piping hot breakfasts served every morning, & sack or shore lunches prepared for you daily.
- Beverages Bring a small cooler to pack your own lunch & beverage for the ride up. We will also use the cooler to transport your fish on the way home. Other than at breakfast, you are responsible for your own beverage during lunches & dinners. Our full service bar offers a complete list of beers, liquors, and non-alcoholic beverages. The gift shop also offers the sale of similar beverages, along with snacks & souvenirs.
- MN fishing license required You can purchase a 3-day MN non-resident angling license at Ballard’s Resort (cost is $32).
- Gratuities Tips for the guides, wait-staff, & housekeeping are not included in the package price…
- Luxury motorcoach Professional transportation is provided by WindStar Lines. www.gowindstar.com Your vacation begins the second you climb aboard. It’s a stylish coach & a huge delight. This (57) passenger deluxe model includes DVD – VCR video monitors, restroom facilities, & comfortable seating. Socialize with friends, bring along a movie, read a book, relax, & share the adventures of group travel.
To book your trip, visit http://www.ballardsresort.com/walleye-connection or call 1 (800) 776-2675 today!