Madison News

 

Man Burned Badly at Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District

Man Burned Badly at Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District

A man is in the hospital Thursday, being treated for severe burns.

Rescue crews called to the Madison Metropolitan Sewer District along Moorland Road around 9 this morning. We're told the victim was burned during a flash fire, followed by an explosion; but what caused it to happen, isn't know at this time.

We also don't have an update on the man's injuries.

 

More Articles