Madison News

 

Adams County Humane Society seeks help after fire

Adams County Humane Society seeks help after fire

The Adams Co. Humane Society is asking for help after a Monday morning fire.

A washer and dryer appear to have caused the fire.

Three shelter staff members evacuated more than 30 animals this morning, putting them in their cars. Some staff members were treated for smoke inhalation, but everyone is okay.

The Columbia Co. Humane Society is taking care of some of the animals.

The Adams Co. Humane Society relies on donations, and is asking for any help they can get.

 

More Articles